6 Things you need to know about Honeycomb Archive
See how these 6 benefits can impact your decision when choosing the right digital asset management system for your company or organization.
1. Load – mass ingest terabytes of files. Our digital asset management experts have been assisting customers with mass data loading which we call mass ingestion for over 10 years. Loading files is easy; however, the scope of loading tens of thousands or millions of files can be a daunting task. Our Honeycomb Archive DAM utilizes a combination of automated processes, powerful hardware and overall project management to complete the job efficiently.
2. Access – control specific files that users can view, request or download. There are many reasons why you may need to control access to your digital assets and here are a few common reasons:
3. Organize – categorize, tag, describe, collaborate. Organizing digital assets requires a human touch to incorporate your business intelligence into the files. This includes categorizing files according to your business units or brands, adding descriptive search terms that are unique to the people, places and processes of your enterprise and collaborating with creative and brand teams to identify the most current and brand approved files.
4. SaaS – quick launch, great support, continuous upgrades included. Our Software-as-a-Service model allows your organization to scale this digital asset management system as you grow and alleviates the necessity of burdening your IT resources. Our DAM system can be implemented swiftly and all of your customer support is provided by Honeycomb Archive.
5. Data strategy – expert guided setup with a strong plan for your data. DAM software is virtually useless if it doesn’t incorporate a strong data strategy that projects how users will access files efficiently. With over 10 years of experience, we have a solid strategy to help identify a strong plan for organizing and tagging your files, managing access permissions and getting your digital asset management system up and running quickly.
6. Free Demo – using your marketing files to meet your business needs. We do not employ sales people. You will work with our product/software engineers and digital asset experts. We will configure a Pilot System with you, at no cost, to validate that our DAM software meets all of your business requirements. This pilot system will be an invaluable tool to show your team exactly how this digital asset management system will work with your data.